We offer the following services for your well being:.
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse
- Depression / Mood Difficulties
- Anxiety, Panic and Phobias
- Stress Management (includes employment stressors)
- Self esteem
- Assertiveness and communication skills
- Sleep Difficulties, insomnia
- Life transition and Adjustment Difficulties
- Interpersonal and relationship difficulties
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Loss and Grief
- Pain Management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders (excluding anorexia)
- Personality Disorders
Dr. Sonia Zammit
Dr Sonia Zammit is a Clinical Psychologist who works both with adults and youth (aged 16+). Sonia has specific interests in helping people who struggle with Trauma, Alcohol and Substance misuse, Anxiety and Panic, Depression /Mood Disorders. She is also experienced in treatment for gambling, stress management, adjustment difficulties, personality disorders and interpersonal/relationship difficulties. Sonia prefers to use a client centred approach finding the best fit for an individuals’ needs utilising a range of evidence based interventions based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Motivational Interviewing, Mindfulness, Schema Therapy, EMDR, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT). Sonia focuses on developing a person’s confidence and skills to make their own choices, with the aim to improve a person’s overall quality of life and mental health based on their own values.
Ms Tina Cocking
B.Sc. (Melb), Grad.Dip.App.Sc.(App. Child Psych.), M.App.Sc.(Psych.)
M.A.P.S., CCLIN, Clinical Member V.A.F.T.
Ms Suzana Maksoni
Member of the Macedonian Community Welfare Association (MCWA).
Suzana is a Macedonian speaking female psychologist with expertise in general treatment.
Ms Sarah Alwyn
|Sarah is a registered psychologist with experience in counselling, executive coaching and consulting. |