We offer the following services for your well being:.
- Alcohol and Substance Misuse
- Depression / Mood Difficulties
- Anxiety, Panic and Phobias
- Stress Management (includes employment stressors)
- Self esteem
- Assertiveness and communication skills
- Sleep Difficulties, insomnia
- Life transition and Adjustment Difficulties
- Interpersonal and relationship difficulties
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Loss and Grief
- Pain Management
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders (excluding anorexia)
- Personality Disorders
Dr. Sonia Zammit
Clinical PsychologistMAPSEmail: email@example.com | Web: www.choicesmindandbody.com
Ms Tina Cocking
Clinical PsychologistB.Sc. (Melb), Grad.Dip.App.Sc.(App. Child Psych.), M.App.Sc.(Psych.)M.A.P.S., CCLIN, Clinical Member V.A.F.T.
Ms Suzana Maksoni
Member of the Macedonian Community Welfare Association (MCWA).
Suzana is a Macedonian speaking female psychologist with expertise in general treatment.